ASTM A335 P9 Alloy Steel Pipes
|Min. Order:||500 Kilogram|
|Delivery Time:||10 Days|
|Packaging:||Ply-wooden Case /Iron Case/ Bundle with plastic Cap|
|Productivity:||1500 Tons Per Month|
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certificate:||ISO9001-2008, API 5L, API 5CT, PED, AD-2000, EN10204-3.1B|
Model No.: ASTM A335 P9 Alloy Steel Pipes
Alloy steel, Alloy Steel Pipe, ASTM A335, ASTM A335 p9, Steel pipe, steel pipes
ASTM A335 P9 is the part of ASTM A335, The pipe shall be suitable for bending, flanging, and similar forming operations, and for fusion welding. The steel material shall conform to chemical composition, tensile property, and hardness requirements.
Each length of pipe shall be subjected to the hydrostatic test. Also, each pipe shall be examined by a non-destructive examination method in accordance to the required practices.
The different mechanical test requirements for pipes, namely, transverse or longitudinal tension test, flattening test, and hardness or bend test are presented.Both ends of each crate will indicate the order no., heat no., dimensions, weight and bundles or as requested.
Material & Manufacture
- Pipe may be either hot finished or cold drawn with the finishing heat treatment noted below.
- A / N+T
- N+T / Q+T
Mechanical Tests Specified
- Transverse or Longitudinal Tension Test and Flattening Test, Hardness Test, or Bend Test
- For material heat treated in a batch-type furnace, tests shall be made on 5% of the pipe from each treated lot. For small lots, at least one pipe shall be tested.
- For material heat treated by the continuous process, tests shall be made on a sufficient number of pipe to constitute 5% of the lot, but in no case less than 2 pipe.
Notes for Bend Test:
- For pipe whose diameter exceeds NPS 25 and whose diameter to wall thickness ratio is 7.0 or less shall be subjected to the bend test instead of the flattening test.
- Other pipe whose diameter equals or exceeds NPS 10 may be given the bend test in place of the flattening test subject to the approval of the purchaser.
- The bend test specimens shall be bent at room temperature through 180 without cracking on the outside of the bent portion.
Chemical Requirements of ASTM A335 P9
Mechanical Properties of ASTM A335 P9
|Tensile strength, min, (MPa)||415|
|Yield strength, min, (MPa)||205|
|Elongation, min, (%), L/T||30/20|
Permitted tolerance for OD
|OD||Plus tolerance(+)||Minus tolerance (-)|
Application: For manufacturing boiler, reheater, superheater, heat exchanger, condenser, etc.
1. Chemical Composition
2. Mechanical Properties
4. Impact Test
5. Flattening Test
6. Bending Test
7. Flaring Test
8. Flange Test
9. Drift Test
10. Hydrostatic Test
11. Eddy Current Test
12. Ultrasonic Test
13. M. P. I.
14. L. M. T.
16. Surface Quality
17. Decarburizing Layer Depth
18. Micro Structure
19. Grain Size Analysis
20. Intercrystalline Corrosion
21. Stabilization Heat Treatment.
22. Erosion Test
YUHONG GROUP CO.,LIMITED
Yuhong Group Co.,Limited is one of the largest Procurement Engineering and Contracting Group companies in China. Our group branch company and factory have been already approved by : ABS, DNV, GL, BV, PED 97/23/EC, AD2000-WO, GOST9941-81, CCS, TS, CNNC, ISO9001-2008, ISO 14001-2004. Yuhong Group has expanded its field of activities and entered in trade and supply of tubular & flat products in Stainless Steel, Carnon steel, Alloy Steel as well as a series of special materials for our reputed clients worldwide. These products are widely used in various important sectors like Mining, Energy, Petrochemical, Chemical Industry, Food Plant, Paper Plant, Gas and Fluid Industry etc.
Yuhong Group has gained rich experience in Pipes, Fittings, Flanges, Valves, Structural steel, Coils and Plates in past seven years. In a short span of time, Yuhong Group has marked its global presence in more than 30 countries. We have successfully implemented the orders of Cross Country Pipelines for our valuable customers. In addition, we have also developed a huge network of contacts and strategic alliances with most important manufacturers an stockists around the world.
It allows us to offer highly competitive solutions with certified quality, complying with high standard of today's industry. In the supply chain of Yuhong Group,Stainless Steel Pipe and Tube, which are produces by our factories : Zhejiang Yuhongwell Steel Co.,Ltd , Zhejiang Zhongwu Tube Manufacturing Co.,Ltd , Jiangsu New Zhongzhou Special Alloy Materials Co.,Ltd etc. And all of other products' suppliers are approved by our QC department. About Stainless Steel Fittings & Flanges, our suppliers are approved by PED, AD2000, DNV, ABS, TS, GL, LR, KR, GOST, NK, etc. Similarly in Carbon Steel Pipe/tube/fitting, our suppliers are approved by API5L, API 5CT,API 5D, PED etc. When we place the order, it is our practice to follow the order start from raw material. After getting the material ready, our QC people make strict inspection again before loading the material. We will follow the whole processing of producing, marking ,packing and inspection before deliver to customer.
- Company Name: YUHONG GROUP CO.,LIMITED
- Representative: Bing Chen
- Product/Service: Heat Exchange Tube , Boiler Tube , Nickel Alloy Steel Pipe & Tube , Duplex Steel Pipe & Tube , Forged Flange , Butt Welding Fitting
- Capital (Million US $): 200,000,000RMB
- Year Established: 2007
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- Export Percentage: 61% - 70%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 54
- No. of R&D Staff: 11 -20 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 30,000-50,000 square meters
- Factory Location: MoCheng Industrial Park, Aojiang Town, Wenzhou City, Zhejiang.
- Contact Person: Mr. Luis Bao
- Tel: 86-574-88013900